Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Trip to Lebanon...



I will be going to Lebanon soon, God willing. I have been planning this trip for more than 5 years now... Do to the circumstance of the bombing of Hezbollah, I was not able to go in 2006. I had to get my money back for the purchased tickets and keep dreaming about going to Lebanon. All of my husbands family is there. He is Maronite Roman Catholic and I am Roman Catholic.

I will try to take as many pictures as I can and share them with you all. I am going to take advantage of the time that I will be there to get some Knitting and Crocheting goods. I have not posted anything lately due to Work outside of home and in home with my kids. Hopefully after I come back from Lebanon I will dedicate more time to my Blog and You Tube Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment